Help us build a more sustainable food system!
- Join a meeting! The Food Policy Council meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month from 12:00-1:30pm at Tom Davies Square. Meetings are open to the public. Contact us for more info.
- Get to know who grows your food! Connect with local farmers at the year-round Sudbury Market, order local food online from Click Fork, or join a CSA.
- Grow your own food and share your food traditions. Sudbury has many community gardens you can join.
- Lend a hand! Volunteer to help grow the number of edible forest gardens.
- Find more food offerings with the City of Sudbury’s Food Access Map.