On Tuesday February 19 the Greater Sudbury Food Policy Council hosted the 6th annual Four-Minute Foodies event at Tom Davies Square. Designed as a fun, fast-paced speaker event and networking session, Four-Minute Foodies brought together businesses, community groups, Public Health, the City of Sudbury, and anyone interested in hearing from leaders in our food system. And food! Participants heard from five speakers involved in changing the food landscape in Sudbury, and were treated to delicious food from Hiawatha’s Catering.
- Erica Lagios – Food Strategy Outreach Coordinator
- Fionna Tough – Sudbury Shared Harvest
- Hiawatha Osawamick – Hiawatha’s Catering
- Rachelle Rocha – Seasons Pharmacy & Culinaria
- Liz Anawati – The Nickel Refillery
Read more about the event here:
CTV Northern Ontario: Positive changes in Sudbury’s food sector