Confirmed speakers and their foodie topics:
- Stuart McCall, McGrow Farms – Local Food Procurement
- Colleen Zilio, Foodshed Project, Sudbury District Community Garden Network – Urban Growing
- Perry McLeod-Shabogesic, Shkagamik-Kwe Health Centre – Fresh Water and Forest Foods
- Victoria Armit, Sudbury and District Good Food Box Program – Food Access
- Julie Nadeau and Louis-Philippe Desjardins Larose, College Boreal – Rural food Production
- Sudbury Hospitality Association of Restaurant Entrepreneurs – Food Tourism
This free event takes place February 8 between 12 and 1 p.m. Get to know local businesses and food organizations that represent Sudbury’s food system. As part of the development of Greater Sudbury’s Food Strategy, speakers will share their inspiring and innovative new projects – projects that are making advancements in our community. Plus, enjoy free, delicious, local finger food!