Please join the Sudbury & District Health Unit and the Social Planning Council of Sudbury to view Community Food Centres Canada’s webinar on basic income and food security, followed by a local discussion on opportunities in our community.
Wednesday September 30th, 2015 at 11:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 12:00-1:00 p.m. – Webinar
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. – Discussion
A light lunch will be provided.
Webinar and discussion will be held in the Rug Room (entrance through gymnasium at lower level)
- Please RSVP to email@example.com by Monday, September 28th.
- Parking is available opposite the Community Garden and around the building (close to the entrance to the Rug Room).
- Please arrive in time to pick up lunch and get settled before the webinar begins (12:00 p.m. sharp).